Sunday, February 15, 2009

So...

Valentine's Day was yesterday. It was really fun and I'm sure I'll do a whole post about it later, but for now I'm at Cups trying to get some work done. Here's the problem. We finished Micro and picked up 3 new classes - Psych, Preventive Medicine, and Biostatistics. That's not really a problem. They're all pretty common sense I think, but I keep getting my coursework for Preventive Medicine and Biostats mixed up!

So I just finished reading a bunch of articles that I know went with the 1st lecture - but I don't know if it was the 1st lecture for Biostats or Prev Med. I know I just reviewed the Intro powerpoint - but I don't know which class it was for. These are simple problems that can be remedied very easily, but it just kind of throws a wrench in the way I go about studying. I go on a lecture-by-lecture basis. Once I've reviewed everything from a lecture, I mark through it with a highlighter on my schedule. Maybe they should just combine these classes next year and save the future M2s a couple of headaches.

No comments: