Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Micro is OVER!!!

Wahoo!!! We took our last test Friday and our national board on it this morning. I must admit that even though that class was pretty much torture about forcing you to learn every little detail, I think it really helped for the boards. This is the 1st board I've ever taken where I actually had a clue for every question I saw. I'm sure I didn't get them all right, but they at least gave you enough information to reason out the question if you DID know the material. We'd seen it all before. So that was nice. I was tired by the end though. 3 hours and paragraph-long questions does that to me. Anyway, must study for the "easy" test now along with pharm.

1 comment:

tinyletters said...

Remember... you aren't supposed to call is "easy" anymore... it will jinx us again.. ha ha ha