Monday, February 2, 2009

I Don't Want to Work

I just want to paint my living room and sew stuff! When I'm stressed/sick of school during test week it makes my creative side want to come out in a big way. I want to go to Wal-Mart, buy a sewing machine (because my mom has the one I usually sew with right now), get a simple dress pattern and some fabric, sit in my living room with Steel Magnolias on and make a freakin' dress. Then I want to wear it. I will not have this urge (quite as much) once test week is over.Last test block I painted a picture that is now hanging in my guest bathroom.

On an unrelated note - I broke out my crock pot again today. Threw in some chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, let it cook on low for 5 hours. I'm about to put some shredded swiss cheese and crumbled bacon on top. Whip up some mashed potatoes and green beans and call it a night. Yum.

Now - back to studying for pharm and micro. Blech...

No comments: