Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Love it When...

the 2 ditzy secretaries in charge of proctoring our Intro to Clinical Medicine exam get to class 5 minutes late, then proceed to tell us in their best kindergarten-teacher voices: "Alright y'all - you need to be quiet now because we're passing out the test."

Seriously? Maybe you need to get here on time. Don't they know the value of our time quadruples during test week? Do NOT waltz in the classroom late and then tell us to hush. Especially when it takes you 15 minutes just to pass out the test. Gosh...

These are the same secretaries who didn't bring enough scantrons last time we had a test. They're both about 25, wear heels or stilleto boots everyday, and sit around probably talking about where they get their nails done.

I'm not moody or anything. Less than 48 hours 'til test week is over!!!

2 comments:

R said...

I'll let you rant today! I am so annoyed with them and making comments. Nothing is going to change, obviously.

Laura said...

At least they are slightly entertaining, if enormously annoying. They're like the M2 version of a certain secretary we dealt with last year (7th floor).
My favorite moment was when I went to their office to give them the sign-in sheets from one of the GU demos (stapled together and clearly labeled). They looked at me like I was from outer space. I had to explain what the sheets were and where they came from, and I'm still not sure they understood.