Monday, February 9, 2009

How is it Monday Already?

I'm so confused as to where the weekend went. I know I spent most of it painting my living room, but I'm still not finished!!! I'm only 1/2 way finished. I also went to Baptist Saturday morning with my mom to visit one of her good friends. It felt so nice all weekend I meant to go running, but instead I just painted.

Today made it clear the weekend was over and it was time for chaos. I usually spend the 1st week of each new test block just getting organized. I file away all my old notes from last block, print off old tests from this block, download the newly updated schedule - because there's always a change, download the new transcription schedule, etc... It goes on and on.

We were e-mailed just this morning to let us know that our 1:00 was mandatory. Then during that class they made our 1:00 for tomorrow mandatory! Well guess what suckers... I've had a hair appointment for tomorrow at 1:00 for the last week and I'm not about the break it. They never send around a role sheet anyway. I've needed to get my hair cut for about the last 3 weeks. I'm just ready for a "style." I've been growing out all my layers and whatnot for the last year and while my hair does feel a lot thicker I guess I'm just not an all-one-length plain jane kind of girl. It's boring. So tomorrow I'll be getting something different.

I'm off to more painting, but I really need to be working on the 2 transcriptions I was supposed to do today, making an appointment with my preceptor, and making appointments for dinner dates with my friends that I've put off for the last month. Oh dear...

1 comment:

julzjubilee said...

If you haven't finished painting we could totally do that Friday instead of lunch! We just have a little picnic in your den and then paint paint paint. I'm an excellent painter!