Friday, April 17, 2009

You Know What's Weird?

When you pull an all-nighter or stay up longer than 24 hrs and then try to take a nap. Well, that's not weird, but the feeling when you wake up is. One of my study buddies and I have both experienced this. We feel almost "drugged." Anybody else with us on this?
The other day I woke up from my 4 hour post-test nap and proceeded to stumble around the house for a good 15 minutes before I was good and awake. I couldn't hear very well, making Kris repeat things several times before they finally got through to me. What can I say? Residency is gonna be FUN :)

T minus 7 hours until the last UMC test.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I did the same thing Wednesday except my nap was probably only an hour. I felt like I was coming out from being under anesthesia. It was ridiculous.

R said...

I did that Wednesday also. I took a 4 hour nap from about noon-4pm and when I woke up I thought it was Thursday because I had slept so hard!

julzjubilee said...

Okay, so when my Brief was due I stayed up all night to turn it in at 7:45 AM. But then I had class at 9:30, so I just stayed up all day too. Finally I went to bed about 9:30 that night. During most of the day I was fine, but at a few moments, I was crazy! Deliriously crazy. So not cool. Get some sleep!