Thursday, April 16, 2009

So Excited

I've just been brimming with excitement lately. Here's what all the fuss is about:


*taking the last UMC test tomorrow
*watching Marley & Me with my sis and cousin tomorrow night - a girly movie night
*going home Saturday to pick out music to play at the dinner next week
*the dinner next week
*the puppy party!

Picked up the couch today and love it. The leathers got some scuffs and scratches, but I kind of like it that way. Adds character :) Interesting story - the owner is a cousin of one of the members of The Black Crowes and apparently the couch used to belong to the Black Crowes guy. Don't think it was on the tour bus though - thank goodness! frylime probably still won't sit on it with her crazy eye herpes phobia. Ha ha ha ha

2 comments:

tinyletters said...

Glad to see someone else is up. Roomie has already called it a night.

P.S. Don't watch Marley and Me...I had a sick feeling coming out of that darn movie.

tinyletters said...

Yeah, I hear ya. Endocrine and Environmental is so freaking thick...it takes me forever.

I knew the ending too and it didn't help...I had mascara running all down my face...all I wanted to do was go home to my pups.