Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hmmm...

To go to class, or not go to class? That is the question... 2 days left. I've got to go to school anyway tomorrow to set up my family med rotation. Woot! So I'm guessing I'll go to class tomorrow since I'm already there. I'm not making any guarantees for Friday though.

Here's what today was like:
7:30A - drag out of bed after 5 hrs of sleep
8:30A - leave house
9:30A - delivered brownies and chocolate chip pecan bars to the genetics and pharm departments. Maybe good karma will get me good grades - or at least passing grades? It's always worked before :)
10:00A - Path lecture on surgical path, I think. He kind of rambled
11:00A - last Path lecture ever - only 20 minutes long; it was all about autopsy but not interesting. Strange, because I was looking forward to it all year and thought it would be.
12:00P - was going to go to Family Med Interest Group lunch and get free pizza but I was still stuffed from huge breakfast so I went home.
1:00P - muddled through some Biostats
2:00P - still muddling through Biostats (am probably going to fail cumulative pharm test because I'm spending hours muddling through Biostats)
3:00P - watched the NOVA documentary Doctors' Diaries on PBS.com. Harvard Medical school is scarily similar to UMC. The cramped halls, lockers, confusion, neurotic students, crackheads in the ED. It all looked familiar.
4:00P - napped (hey, I only got 5 hrs last night, no judgement!)
5:00P - napped/left for FMIG meeting
6:00P - FMIG meeting
7:30P - tennis match at Parham Bridges; I won!!! 6-2, 6-1. Woot!
9:00P - back home and back to muddling through Biostats.

Just another day. I'm really going to miss the ability to nap in the afternoon and make my own schedule next year. I doubt I'll miss much else though.

No comments: