Friday, April 10, 2009

Poll

So, when do you guys want to get together for the puppy party? Here's our options:

Sunday April 19th - after our last test week and before boards
Friday April 24th - after our Behavioral Science board and before ICM and Pharm boards
Saturday April 25th - ditto
Thursday April 30th - after all tests and boards are over with

Here's what I'm thinking of cooking up so far:

Rum Slush (tea, frozen o.j., spiced rum, frozen lemonade)
buffalo chicken dip with veggies and chips
apples with caramel dip
cocktail wienies - or maybe I could convince Kris to grill out?
something sweet - maybe some cupcakes E?

I can't wait! I hope everyone (or at least a few people) can make it. I haven't hosted a party since I planned a Valentine's Day party in 3rd grade and NO ONE showed up. I had even made heart shaped cakes and a streamer with hearts all over it! Then I cried all afternoon. So please, please show up - unless you want me to cry all night :( Ha ha ha

7 comments:

Laura said...

I'm up for any date...and I can make or bring anything (real food or dessert or both!). Is this a bring-our-puppy party or just to see your puppy party? Haha.

tinyletters said...

I vote Sunday 19th but I'd come if you picked the others too. I'm so freakin excited...I'll definitely bring something too.

chasingzebras said...

If it's a pretty day you could all bring your puppies and we could let them run around in the back yard while we sip on drinks and eat some grub!

E said...

I wish I were closer b/c I have two puppies(ish) that are great with new friends! And that menu sounds really tasty too....

Ewok said...

OOH! I'd come on any date mentioned so whatever you want! And I am free to bring something if you need some help. PUPPY!!!!!

frylime said...

all dates are good! will it be a co-ed party? hee hee! name me some good flavors...haha!

R said...

I'm up for any of the above also! Just make an executive decision! I'll also bring something, just let me know what!!! I can't wait, this is so exciting!