Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy Friday

I did end up playing tennis last night. I can't believe it didn't rain after all the forecasts said it was going to be a torrential downpour! The good part is the lady I played was really nice and easy to play with. I won 6-2, 6-2. I even aced her a few times! I really think it was due to the wind helping me out though so I can't take full credit for it.

Anyway, on to today. This morning I woke up late - surprise... (R, I think I need to borrow your clocky) I was supposed to be in lab at 8:00 and didn't get to school until 8:20, but I had yummy treats for the Pathology department :) I made cow piles. (I'm sure you've all had these - they're just those chocolate, oatmeal, and PB drop cookies) They looked so authentic since I used chunky peanut butter - ha ha ha. Pretty gross, but appropriate for Pathology. Anyway, went to the 9:00 session, no big deal.

I also left my phone at home this morning in the rush. My preceptor partner and I are supposed to meet with our preceptor and have our last H&P (history & physical) today. It's witnessed and we do it all ourselves. Should be interesting. I'm not sure if my partner even knows to show up. I've e-mailed him a few times but he usually doesn't check that and without my phone to text him, who knows.

After I get finished with that at 5-ish I get to drive to Durant for my uncle's retirement celebration dinner. He's worked for Rowan for a long time. They were about to move his rig to Mexico and he decided it was time to call it quits. I'm planning on taking champagne - half for the celebration and half to see the look on my mother and grandmother's face when I show up with it. (Love y'all - ha ha) After that I need to come home and get serious about some work! We've got so many little projects and online things to get done, not to mention studying for tests and oh yeah, STEP... So I need to get cooking on all that. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

julzjubilee said...

What a busy girl you are! When are you looking for a new doggy?