Friday, March 20, 2009

Uber Productive Day

Thank goodness for Spring Break. I think we should get one at least once every month or two. So far today I have:

1. made a Wal-Mart trip
2. made a healthy lunch
3. planted new plants in front yard
4. weeded most of the front yard
5. mulched(pine strawed?) most of the front yard
6. dozed off in the recliner with Woodrow while watching Jon & Kate (bliss!)
7. cooked dinner - not so healthy: baked pork chops, homemade mac & cheese, green beans, & crescent rolls
8. hung a curtain rod in the living room
9. balanced our joint checking account
10. balance my checking account (I was 4 months behind on both)
11. put some boots I never wear on eBay
12. cleared out my inboxes

Amazing, huh? I even got all dressed up and went to the hospital this morning to meet with my preceptor but he didn't answer his phone. After 45 minutes of chit-chat with my partner we decided to head out.

I swear - if I wasn't studying or thinking about studying or procrastinating studying 99% of my whole life I could really get some things accomplished!

No comments: