Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Score!

So far things have been going my way today. I decided to skip class since we only had 2 and i don't think 100 minutes of lecture is worth traveling 40 minutes for roundtrip. It's just an efficiency thing.

I slept until 11:00 (but I didn't really go to sleep until 4:00) What a nice sleep schedule I'm on. I was kind of stressed all day because I was supposed to play in a tennis match tonight for the league I'm on. The actual match would be fun, but I just felt guilty for not studying when there's still SO MUCH to do before next week!!! Fast forward to 10 minutes ago when I changed into my tennis gear and then got a text that said I didn't have to play tonight. Wahoo! I just earned 2 more hours of... study time. Oh right, not that exciting.

The night still holds a Wal-Mart trip, finishing a transcription, and hours and hours of studying. My attention span needs to lengthen ASAP. Good luck studying everyone!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I have in my notes that our average attention span is still only about 30 minutes. I think that the people who designed medical school didn't learn that.

Ewok said...

My attention span is 25 minutes. I guess that makes me below average. haha.

frylime said...

i just suck.

chasingzebras said...

I essentially got nothing done that night. My good intentions almost never pan out.