Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today in a Nutshell

It's only 2:30 and already I:

*was up before the sun was (not cool)

*panicked over 1 test, then another

*realized I hadn't seen Meery Bob (the cat) since last night

*took a test requiring a calculator at 9:00 (very rare)

*had some yummy lunch with some fun ladies (hooray!)

*took another test at 1:00

*picked up my taxes - (let's just say it's like I won the lottery. SCORE!!!)

*let Woodrow find the cat (she was outside under our deck, very shellshocked. She ran inside to her favorite chair and started grooming herself)


On an ideal day at 2:30 I would just be making breakfast. This is why I don't like test week. Now it's off to pharm study land. 3 tests down, 3 to go.

1 comment:

Ewok said...

I'm glad you found the kitty no worse from wear!