Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time Crunch

Grrr... Kris gets off work in 1 hour and then we'll be heading to Oxford for a concert tomorrow night. Fortunately I'm staying with my bestie who happens to be in law school which means she's no stranger to studying on a Friday night either. Think we'll spend the night at a coffee shop while Kris plays with his friends.

In the next hour I need to:
pack
finish 9 online quizzes
equip the cat for a weekend alone (basically just scoop litterbox and leave 2 cups of food out). Cats are soooo easy.

My sister is willing to babysit Woodrow for the next 2 days, God bless her soul. In order to prevent him from destroying her house I stopped by PetSmart on the way home from school and bought him a Kong toy. For those who don't know, Kong toys are indestructible rubber toys that can be stuffed with dog treats. The dog works all day to get the treats out and therefore does not destroy your house. He's been chewing on that thing for the last 30 minutes, so it can't be too bad.
I also got the cat some grass. I like to keep a little plant on my desk where I study but she ate the last one, so I got some "organic grass" they had there that's safe for kitties to nibble on. I think it's hilarious that I paid money for grass, but it was only $2 and I needed a plant that wouldn't keel over the second she nibbled on it. And it looks pretty sitting on my table. Win!

Now I'm off to quiz-land. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

My dog eats grass...maybe I should invest in some designer edible plants. And yes, I'm glad everyone else agrees with me that this week needs to get the hell over with.