Monday, March 23, 2009

How on Earth?

How on earth did I manage to get my 1st pick of rotation schedule? I don't usually have that good of luck. Mom, get out your pen and calendar and write this one down. It's final:

June 9 - Aug 30 SURGERY (scary. I might not see anyone for these 12 weeks.)
Aug 31- Oct 11 FAMILY MED (and then I get to breathe)
Oct 12 - Nov 22 PSYCHIATRY (psych during Halloween. Hmmm...)
Nov 23 - Feb 25 INTERNAL MEDICINE and NEUROLOGY (maybe I'll have a clue by then)
March 1 - Apr 11 OB/GYN (meh. Maybe I'll catch some babies?)
Apr 12 - May 21 PEDIATRICS (and then maybe I'll see the ones I dropped)

Now it's off to study land! I'm at home now. I actually drove to school this morning only to be flagged down by Austin who had been called by Kris. That's never good. I'd left the house with his keys in my purse and my phone was silenced. Oh dear...

2 comments:

R said...

Psych during Halloween, here we come! Ha ha! I love our group!

julzjubilee said...

Good for you! Although, I hope you aren't buried beneath a rock if I manage to end up in Jackson this summer! That would be a bummer!! haha, love you and thanks for helping me with my shopping via the phone today!