Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things to Do After the Storm

This is just a little note to remind me of what all I need to do after the next round of tests. We have our last Micro test this Friday, the Micro board next Tuesday, then Path, Pharm, Genetics, and ICM on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm not so sure of the order just yet. Anyway, to do:

Find a dentist in the Jackson area. Make appointment. Get the teefies checked out.

Paint the living room. It's a little, er, bright for my taste. I was fine with it when we moved in, but after 6 months the blinding yellow and gold is starting to really irk me. Anybody want to come over for a paint party? I could provide snacks and margaritas. Maybe the margaritas aren't such a good idea. Don't want a bunch of drunk monkeys painting my living room.

Plant the 3 holly bushes I've had sitting in pots in my front yard since December.

Nail up the house numbers. We just realized our house is the only one on the street that doesn't have our address posted ANYWHERE - not on the mailbox or the house.

No comments: