Sunday, January 11, 2009

Apparently

I really like folk music. Isn't it funny when you learn something about yourself and go 'doh'... I've always known immediately the songs I liked from the songs I didn't, but never really knew there was a trend. Well, to make a long story short, Little Miss Sunshine came on today and I immediately knew that I loved the opening theme. I went to iTunes to download it and discovered it's classified as "Folk." So I started snooping around at all the folk music and realized I recognized a lot of the artists and had some of their songs in my library. Anyway, here's a new guy I found today that I really enjoy and a link to his music:

Brett Dennen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amwVyRH2B8A

And the link to the Little Miss Sunshine theme by Devotchka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbZM6ZSlvvY

Anyway - this Sunday morning has been fantastic so far. I meant to go to church, but ended up sleeping in instead. Maybe God will forgive me since I made it to the hospital by 8 yesterday morning. Just had to catch up on some much needed Zzzzz. I salvaged the morning by making blueberry almond muffins and coffee. Yum!

Kris is at a friend's house watching football so hopefully I can get some much needed study time in.

Hope everyone's weekend was fabulous :)

No comments: