Friday, January 30, 2009

So Ready

So ready for this test to be over. It starts at 1:30. I'll probably finish around 3:00-ish. I've already made big plans in my head. They include but are not limited to:

1. Going to J. Crew because they are having an INSANE sale right now.
2. Going to Michael's/T.J. Maxx to look for cute things to decorate my house.
3. Stopping by BOPS for a Snappy Turtle - because I have a free coupon. You don't really have to justify BOPS though.
4. Taking a long nap.
5. Exercise of some sort and perhaps cooking dinner.


I should start studying for the rest of the tests that are next week, but we don't have tests again 'til Tuesday and my brain is already FRIED!!!

1 comment:

R said...

Snappy Turtles are the BEST! Have you tried the Amazing Grace?? It is pretty delich also!