Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Had Happened Was...

All the comments after my last post made me laugh so hard. Here's what happened:

At 4:00 today we had finished up in clinic and were prepared to head home, just waiting for the magic words from our residents. My partner, A, was on call tonight and supposed to be over at the main hospital within the next 5 minutes or so. WRE (Worst Resident Ever) decided that was a good time for us to give our presentations on ours topics we looked up yesterday. I gave him the most simplistic explanations ever pretty much from wikipedia, of what he told me to look up (which he DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER!!!) Since he didn't remember, I felt it wasn't necessary to include the parts that were ridiculous - like the the dysautonomia and "pearl" from Sapira.

K - I just might have to say something about the hair. That would be the funniest thing ever. Also, Chaka Khan is AWESOME. We definitely try to stick with him whenever possible. When I asked him a question about all that crap I had to look up up he said "Here's the deal. You can either spend all your time trying to look up this super specific stuff over the next 2 weeks or you can just spend the 2 weeks trying to learn about Neuro in general and perfecting your Neuro exam." Made so much sense. Just gonna try to survive!

No comments: