Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sleep

Sleep is one of my favorite things. I've never had a problem falling asleep. Now, oftentimes I choose to go to bed very very late, but once I get in bed, I fall asleep. Enter my friend the STEP. He has different plans for me. It started about a week ago. My mind would race a little before bed, but after about 30 minutes I was out. Sunday night I took 1 benadryl and it took me 2 hours to go to sleep. Last night I took 2 benadryl and it took me 1.5 hours to go to sleep. Normally 2 benadryl will knock me out in about 5 minutes. I'm beginning to worry about how well I'm going to sleep the night before the STEP. I'm thinking I may have to go to dinner, play tennis or run, then watch a movie and do some yoga. Then maybe some nice calming tea. I don't know. Open to suggestions.

Now it's back to USMLE World. I'm so sick of reading First Aid that answering questions is a welcome relief. It's a sad, sad life.

No comments: