Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally

starting to feel a little more prepared for that big 'ol test. I took my 2nd practice test today and thank goodness I was able to see that the studying is paying off. I know it sounds silly to say that, but it's possible for me to study 6-10 hours a day sometimes and feel like I've learned absolutely NOTHING. So it was nice to see that I'd learned at least a little something since the last time I took one of those practice tests. If any of the rest of you feel like you're in a studying slump and not feeling very motivated, just take a practice test. I swear it'll make you feel better. I have realized, however, that I know almost nothing about pharmacology and biochemistry. This isn't really news to me, but it just really sucks when it's confirmed.

Also, I'm supposed to run 11 miles tomorrow with my cousin A. Hmmm... I haven't run at all this week since our 10 mile run last week, so she might have to drag me.

Hope everyone's studying is going well. Ready to get this stinkin' test OVER with!!!

1 comment:

frylime said...

yay for improving! i take another practice test tomorrow...i hope i get better as well...