Monday, June 8, 2009

Preparedness FAIL

So after I leave my house at 7:00am tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, I might not be home until 5:00pm Wednesday night. Why, you ask? Because I'm ON CALL! Now, I did see something that said if you're on call during the week, you're supposed to leave around 1:00pm the next afternoon. However, we have an entire day full of surgery lectures and I'm not really sure what the protocol is. Also, I'm not really sure what I need to take with me tomorrow morning. We're supposed to be in professional dress for the lectures, but definitely in scrubs overnight for call. Guess sometime between the two I'll do a switcheroo. Feel like I'm packing for a slumber party.

2 comments:

OleMissBabyDoc, M.D. said...

How exciting! I'm sure you'll be over it by midnight, but sounds fun for now.. ha.

I'll be praying it's successful and there's a little sleep involved.

Tracey said...

That sounds like the least fun sleepover ever.