Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Headed to the BEACH Y'all

I'm leaving for the gorgeous blue waters and sandy white beaches of Florida tomorrow morning bright and early. It's me and three of my fellow back-row-sitters. It should be a blast.

Today I made my mama's oatmeal pumpkin muffins and my very own chocolate chip cookies for snacks/breakfast options on the trip. I'm excited because Future Pathologist is going to be making yummy dinners at the condo at night and I'm pretty sure Future Pediatrician has got some things up her sleeves as well. I'll just play seux chef since I really only know how to bake.

Here's what I'm reading:







I was going to be reading House of God, but it didn't arrive in time:

2 comments:

OleMissBabyDoc, M.D. said...

Hope you're having fun on vacation. You deserve it!

Order Meds said...

I am so jealous right now. I am in desperate need of a vacation but Ive read about cases of people getting laid off during their vacations..

Anyway, enjoy your vacation and post lots of photos!