Monday, June 15, 2009

Ahem, Make that 13.3

So, a few of us thought that half marathon seemed a little long in the last 3 miles. We were CORRECT! Turns out one of the miles was actually 1.2 miles. So that leads us to a grand total of 13.3. That almost makes up for my time discrepancy. (I wanted to finish in 2:30:00 and finished in 2:38:03ish).

I would post about my day today, but after driving home, eating dinner, and checking my e-mail and checking on my pts, it's time for me to get in bed. Gotta be up at 3:30:) I think today I decided surgery is NOT for me! Maybe I'll change my mind, but I doubt it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was also glad to hear about the mileage discrepancy. We only missed our mark by probably about 3 minutes. Yea us! I am moving better today; just got back from a 45 minute walk. Need to run 7.5 this weekend. You up for it?