Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Pause Button is Broken

So, this post can't be very long because I need to be ________________. If you guessed studying, you were correct. I seem to be overwhelmed, but unfortunately the pause button is broken. We have a Physiology test Friday and a Gross Anatomy Practical and written test along with a Developmental Anatomy test which is 25% of our Developmental grade. Everyone is borderline in that class, so we all need to do really well. The point is, there is no time. Just for fun, there is also a Biochem and Histology test Monday after the gross test.
Anyway, enough griping. There are some positive things going on. I managed to find a really good study buddy who reads just a slow as I do and doesn't ever confuse me when explaining things. It's nice. We went to Ole Miss and were in the Honors College together, but just didn't ever end up studying together. Anyway, we've been helping each other along through gross. It's a good thing.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find a mechanic to fix the pause button.

3 comments:

julzjubilee said...

It's not that we're snobs, we're just better than everyone else right. You Ole Miss girls stick together!

By the way, I made sausage balls! Who'd have thought. =)

Anonymous said...

*I'm going to pretend Julia didn't just say that.*

When I read your comment about sawing people in half I almost upchucked. Seriously. I started getting weird images of horror movies with you starring as the serial killer.... ScArY ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't hate on Bit-Bit. She is going to make a come back..just because her performance sucked on the MTV music awards doesn't mean she won't make it.
*Gimme Gimme More Gimme More*

----I HEART BRITNEY-------------