Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lame

Sometimes I do silly things - like pay $15 to run a 5K and then sleep through it. Ha. At least I intentionally slept through it. I've had trouble going to bed before midnight for the last 2 weeks and then I get up most days around 4:30 or so. Weekends are prime catch-up time! Waking up at noon, making cinammon rolls and drinking coffee while catching up on some tv was well worth $15. Besides, I'm going to run now, then gonna head out and pick up some groceries and Valentine's Day surprises for the hubs.

As for yesterday, my sis and her husband didn't have any electricity so they came and stayed with us. We had dinner at McB's where they tried to convince me that the rodeo isn't just for er, country people. They did make it sound pretty fun. Might have to try to go this year. Then Kris and I went to see The Wolf Man. It was okay, not my favorite, but I guess worth the price of admission... The fight scenes were just a little comical. Tried really hard not to laugh and piss everyone in the theater off.

All in all it's been a fun little weekend so far. It's nice to have 2 entire days off in a row for once and I'm determined to enjoy every little bit of it - even if it means sleeping through 5Ks and not taking baths until 3:00 in the afternoon :) Hope everyone else's weekends are going splendidly.

2 comments:

frylime said...

ha, i wasn't even running and i went to the 5k...gotta cheer on the momz...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.