Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Slacker

Just realized I haven't posted in about a month. What a slacker. I've got a lot to write about, but might just have to wait until Saturday to do it. Need to do some case studies for a preceptor meeting tomorrow and then prepare for our OB test on Friday. I'll just leave you with this jewel:

A 49yo female and 37yo female, mother and daughter show up to OB receiving both stating that they're pregnant. Took Urine Preg Tests at home that were negative but they can both "feel the babies moving." Note that the mother here had that daughter when she was 12. When my classmate was explaining to her about pregnancy tests and hormones, she thanked my classmate and stated: "Noone's ever explained any of this to me before. When I got pregnant with my daughter here, I thought the stork was going to drop her off. I didn't realize I had to deliver her." Not lying. Dead serious. Whoa.

2 comments:

R said...

Best story EVER! Gotta love quality UMC patients!

julzjubilee said...

Well, it's about time you posted again. I don't like to think that I'm a demanding person, but I really must insist that you post more often. It's not like you're busy or anything after all.

Ha, right. Love you! And hilarious story!