Thursday, May 20, 2010

In a Funk

I'm feeling in a funk today. I don't feel like studying. I don't feel like watching tv. I can't fall asleep. I'm in limbo. I'm not sure if it's from the 2 Benadryl I took last night and the lingering congestion and postnasal drip I've got going on or what. I just feel completely foggy-headed and can't quite get situated. I tried to study earlier today to no avail. 2 diet cokes, 2 cups of coffee - no effect yet. I read 3 words and get distracted. Getting distracted is not too unusual for me, but my goodness - drifting off in the middle of a sentence... That's just bad. It almost feels like I've forgotten how to study thanks to all this scutwork I've been busy with all year.

Good thing that test tomorrow is only 10% of our final grade.

1 comment:

frylime said...

someone needs a decadron shot! it fixes all maladies!