Sunday, November 11, 2007

Life is Busy, Will Write Again Soon

I am currently shackled to a table in the classroom wing studying my butt off for what will probably be the hardest test we've had all semester in Biochemistry. The test is on Tuesday. This past week we had a gross written, gross practical and developmental anatomy test on Monday, then a physiology test on Friday and now in 2 days another test. Hence, things are not all sunshine and butterflies in the land of Allison.
It doesn't help that I had to spend $500 on repairs to my car this week - that'll get you 1 oil change, 2 new tires, new rotors, a front end alignment, and a plethora of other things. It's riding very good now - as it should be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep thinking about those big bucks..fancy car...huge house...name brand clothes...oh yeah, and there's the whole helping people aspect of it.. ;)

i saw your mom this weekend when i picked up some bbq plates from your church. i must say she is lookin good!

(btw-i totally won the trash standoff...sort of...)

julzjubilee said...

Hello lovely! I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you, and that I can't wait to see you!!! Whenever that may be.
Love ya!