Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Have Decided

I have decided that from now on all major STEP exams should be held the first week in February. We could all start studying in January, when it's brutally cold and uninviting outside. We would all be so full of pep too, since it's just after New Year's and all. The resolution would be to do well on the Step. Christmas would be over. There would be no major holidays to look forward to/procrastinate about. It's cruel and unusual to make us trudge to the hospital in the snow and rain and freezing temps of January and then have us stuck in the library/coffeehouse/house/classroom wing during the BEAUTIFUL summer.

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself (and the rest of us M3/M4s) today.

I had to turn down a boat ride and dinner on the Reservoir with my bestie today (for the 2nd time this summer) and it almost made me cry.

I hate the STEP.

That's all.

2 comments:

R said...

holy cow.. Allison, I was thinking the same EXACT thing today! I am just sitting here staring out the window wanting to go do something fun outside instead of spend my days with USMLE world!

julzjubilee said...

We can take the boat out every day after the test! No worries! Study hard, and I'll help you make up the lost fun!