Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Highlights

We've already celebrated 3 out of 4 times for the season. Here are some of my favorite moments:

*My mother cluing me in on Lady Gaga after I claimed I didn't get her.

*Kris's father lecturing me and my sis-in-law on the merits of pearl earrings and how you can wear them with jeans or "dressy clothes."

*Getting not one, but two digital picture frames at two separate dirty Christmases.

*The Speedy One and I trying to survive lots of socialite ladies and oohs and ahhs at the Christmas shower I hosted for my bestie J. (It was a success I think!)

I'm sure there's many more that I'm forgetting, but these were all I could think of right now. I'm about to head out into the rain and crowds to pick up a few last minute goodies. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ha, the shower was a total success. I'm just completely awful at all things related to "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing"...seriously. Give me a shower, party, or now wedding (my sister's) to organize, and I'm all over that mofo...but to attend and participate appropriately, vomit. I hope J saw my list with "ass for nativity" on there.

julzjubilee said...

Oh I did! Seriously cracked me up! Wish I could have put your description on the thank you note. "Thank you for the beautfiul Christmas Ass. It really makes our nativity complete." =) I do love that donkey though!!!