Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just a Few Things

1. I had a very scary dream last night. It was Match Day. I was somehow in my old college dorm, but it was in Pennsylvania. I saw several members of my class walking around in the snow saying how relieved they were that they had matched in Pennsylvania where they wanted to. Cue some confusion since I didn't even interview there and a mad search for where they keep the envelopes containing where we did match. I found my envelope, ripped it open, and it said.... The absolute last place that I ranked on my list. Oh dear...

2. Serena Williams had a pulmonary embolism. This does not make much sense to me medically. That's all.

3. Goals for today include recycling some super old electronics I cleaned out from my Mom's house, wrapping wedding presents for a dear friend of mine, cleaning out my car, and mounds of laundry. It's nice to be a stay-at-home-mom with no kids sometimes :)

1 comment:

D.M. SOLIS said...

I very much like this meme. I hope it's a recurring one. Will very much look forward to more. Thank you, peace and all good,

Diane