Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Let's Simplify...

So, in an attempt to update my blog more regularly I'm going to try a new format. Instead of rambling on for paragraphs and paragraphs I'm going to start sticking to a few little tidbits. Here goes:

Highlights of the Day:
1. wearing my new orange sweater vest - and getting several compliments :)
2. running 3.25 miles (without a break!)
3. making a pretty decent supper - but I cheated...
4. watching Project Runway while preparing dinner

Lowlights of the Day:
1. leaving my iPod in my car during my run - it was a totally unproductive 3.25 miles. I should've been listening to a lecture.

Our Daily Bread:
Tonight we had some of Tami's leftover stew from our trip home this weekend. I contributed by making some cornbread to go with it. Granted it was from the package, but it was pretty darn good! Who knew?

No comments: